As the film Gold Fever is being screened around the world, I had the chance to visit some of the Mayan Mam communities in San Miguel Ixtahuacan (San Marcos, Guatemala) directly suffering the harms and violations caused by Goldcorp Inc’s cyanide-leaching, mountain-top removal “Marlin” mine
Miami Herald article by Dana Frank - "In Honduras, Military Takes Over With U.S. Blessing"
Deafening Silence Continues from Governments of the USA and Canada, Legitimizing and Doing 'Business As Usual' the Military Backed Regime, Turning a Blind Eye to State Repression.
Open Letter to Hudbay Minerals and Guatemalan Nickel Company
- Campesino Killed, Linked To Sugar Plantation-Land Struggle
- Kidnapping And Killing Of Youth Members Of The LIBRE Political Party
- Lawyer Killed In Of San Pedro Sula
- LGBTI Human Rights Defender Attacked In Public
- IACHR Reports On February 2012 Prison Massacre of 362 Inmates